For me, Sweet and Sour Sauce (Sốt Chua Ngọt) is one of my favor sauces in Vietnam. Most Vietnamese main dishes are required use this sauce in meals. So I think I should write about its recipe for you who want to cook Vietnamese Food for your family and friends. Is is also one of Easy Vietnamese Recipes for you. Trust me, it is not difficult as you think if you follow my steps carefully.
Vietnamese Sweet and Sour Sauce (Sốt Chua Ngọt).
There are some basic steps to create one of Easy Vietnamese Recipes. Follow my instructions below and you will not regret about it. Let us cook now.
1 can of tomato (100gr)
1 bowl of broth or 1 coconut fruit
1 tablespoon tapioca starch
2 tablespoons annatto seed flour
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon vegetbale oil.
- Tomatoes: Clean, then throw away the seeds and mince them.
- Tapioca Starch: Mix it + 2 tablespoon cold water together. Stir well.
- Before cooking this sauce, I want to say again that you should not neglect when making even it is one of Easy Vietnamese Recipes.
- Wait the pan hot, add 2 tablespoons oil + minced garlic and fry until its color turns yellow.
- Next, add minced tomatoes + can of tomato + annatto seed flour + sugar + monosodium (optional) + salt + soy sauce + broth/coconut juice + vinegar into pan and taste again to suit your flavor.
- Then, add tapioca (prepare step) into pan. If you love spicy, you can add more 1 teaspoon chili powder or sliced chili.
Finally, you are ready to serve this sauce with main meals. How do you think? It is easy right? With this sauce, you can use with many Vietnamese Dishes. Hope you like it and do not forget to visit our website to see more amazing Easy Vietnamese Recipes next time. Good Luck for your cooking.