One of my favorite Vietnamese Chicken Recipes is Duck Meat with Soybean Paste Soup (Vịt Nấu Măng). Eating with hot rice bowl is so amazing, especially in cold days. I bet if you have family and kids, your children will love it. Moreover, when cooking this dish, it requires you have a good skill when making duck. If not, this dish is not delicious anymore. But no worries, we always show you the easiest way to create one stunning dish for your beloved family.
Duck Meati wth Soybean Paste (Vịt Nấu Chao)
Today, from many requests of my friends, I will show the basic way to create one of stunning Vietnamese chicken recipes like this dish to you. Please follow these ingredients and steps carefully.
- 1/2 duck
- 4-5 pieces red soybean paste - Buy at Vietnamese Markets
- 4-5 pieces white soybean paste
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 Fresh coconut milk
- 500g taro
- 3 - 5 Jelly's ear Mushroom, soak into cold water about 5 - 7 minutes, slice small
- 1 small lotus root, clean and slice small
- Vegetables and noodles/pasta/boiled rice.
- Duck clean, peel the skin if you do not like grease foods. Chop it into small pieces to fit your taste, and drain.
- Next, marinate duck meat with soybean paste, fish sauce, wine, ginger, onion about 1 hour.
- Place hot pan with vegetable oil, fry duck meat until cooked (about 10 minutes).
- Add duck meat back to the pot, marinate with salt, sugar, pepper to suit your flavor and then pour coconut milk (if using) and add more water to full of duck meat, boil and simmer.
Step 3: To make one of delicious Vietnamese Chicken Recipes like this dish more delicious, you should follow our instructions carefully:
- Taro peeled, cut into slices.
- When duck meat almost cooked, add sliced taro + lotus root + Jelly's ear mushroom, add full water on them, continue cook until them becomes soft. Take a long time cooking; taro is easy to soft, so depending on your taste you choose time to stop cooking.
- Before eating, add the vegetable in pot, when vegetables cooked is ok.
Finally, you finished one of delicious Vietnamese Chicken Recipes. Scoop it into big bowl, use with vegetables. Using when it is hot with hot rice or noodle or pasta is all give you a strong flavor in mouth which you cannot forget. So, are you ready to cook this amazing dish with us? Good Luck for your Cooking.