Hi everyone, today I will show you one amazing dish from Vietnamese Noodle Recipes, it is Rice Noodle with Crab Meat. The noodle that we use for this dish is so different to others normal noodles, because rice noodle for this dish is large like fresh wide vermicelli rice noodles, but this noodle is dry , to use it you have to soak noodle from 30 minutes to 1hour.
Rice Noodle with Crab Meat - Banh Da Cua
Using with paddy crab makes one of stunning Vietnamese Noodle Recipes like this dish totally delicious, and it attracts who just eat the first time. So, now if you want to know what the process of this dish is, there are 4 steps for you to follow, let us try to cook this amazing dish.
- 500g minced crab
- 300g dried wide vermicelli rice noodle
- 100g Ong Choy
- 100g celery
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons seasonings
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Pepper, lemon juice or tamarind beams.
Step 1: Making paddy crab: Filtered crab and get water filter into 1/2 tablespoon shrimp paste and 1 teaspoon salt. Part of the roof of the brick hut get, wash your profile.
- Rice noodles soaked until hatch and soft, remove and drain, put into a bowl.
- Ong choy and celery picked and washed, cut into pieces, boiled or cooked.
- Fried minced garlic with oil, fried crab cooked and fragrant.
Step 3: Making the broth (this step is the most important to cook one of stunning Vietnamese Noodles Recipes successfully).
- Cooked crab, when broth floats paddy crab, reduces the heat, pick up paddy crab, and drain until without water.
- Season with salt and sugar into broth to suit your taste.
Finally, you finished an amazing dish from many stunning Vietnamese Noodle Recipes. Ladle broth into the bowl of rice noodles, add a few slices of paddy crab on the bowl, used together with Ong choy and boiled celery, can use with shrimp sauce if you like. Good luck for your cooking, and do not miss our recipes tomorrow.