If you are finding which dish better for yourself after born baby, let me suggest you one of amazing and popular Vietnamese Soup Recipes below. It is called Green Papaya Soup with Pork Bone (Móng Giò Hầm Đu Đủ Xanh).
This recipe is not only fresh, but also really good if you want to improve the quality milk for your baby. Let us start cooking delish Vietnamese Soup Recipes like this one, ok?
400g pork feet bone
¼ green papaya
Salt, sugar, fish sauce, coriander, spring onion and dried shallot.
- Clean well pork feet bone in warm water with a little salt. Boil water and soak in 2 minutes and then clean again in cold water.
- Heat the oil, fry quickly sliced shallot until it is fragrant, pour continuously pork feet bone on pot and fry in 5 – 6 minutes. Then, add more hot water and cook with a little salt.
- Peel off the cover of green papaya, clean well and slice into medium pieces.
- Clean coriander, spring onion and slice small.
- Cook the pork feet bone in step 1 until it becomes more soft. You can check it by using chopstick to stick in the pork and feel its softness.
- Next, add sliced green papaya into pot, season to suit your flavor. To save cooking time, you can use pressure cooker to cook this dish.
-Cook more 6 – 10 minutes until green papaya is soft, turn off the heat, add more sliced spring onion, coriander on top.
Finally, one of stunning Vietnamese Soup Recipes is finished by us. How do you feel? It is quite easy for cooking, right? Trust me; this soup is the best dish so far for whom just born baby and want to improve quality milk for them. Hope you will love it and have a good appetite.