The next dish today I want to present to you is Fried Bitter Melon with Egg (Khổ Qua Xào Trứng). Here is one of familiar Vietnamese Dish Recipes in our country. It is also one of my best favor dishes on main meals. With this dish, it can make me feel more enjoy other dishes with boiled rice. Moreover, with this combination, it is strange to the familiar fried eggs you always eat.
Fried Bitter Melon with Egg (Khổ Qua Xào Trứng)
So, are you ready to cook it? The preparation and processing time of cooking one of familiar Vietnamese Dish Recipes are 15 minutes with 4 steps for you to follow. If you are ready, let us cook now.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 medium bitter melon
- Onion, fish sauce, salt, pepper
Step 1: Mix egg + chopped scallions + a teaspoon of fish sauce + half teaspoon salt + little pepper together, stir them well.
- Bitter melon removes seeds, finely chopped in small piece to fit your taste.
- Heat the pot of boiling water, dip bitter melon over the pot of boiling water for about 3 minutes, take the bitter melon on basket, make them drain.
Step 3: Follow this steps carefully will make one of stunning Vietnamese Dish Recipes like this dish more delicious.
- Heat two teaspoons of cooking oil, fried garlic. Pour the fried bitter melon on it to fry.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan, cover the pan for fried eggs gold on the bottom.
Step 4: When Eggs cooked, pour them on the plate, can be rolled up and then sliced to fit your taste or remain them and cut in each slices. You have to make this step when egg is still hot and in pan.
Finally, this dish is ready to serve. You can use with boiled rice or eat it in private. How do you think? Is it really easy right? One more benefit of Bitter Melon that it is really good for health, especially skin. If you want to keep skin stronger and heathier, this dish is a good choice. Hope you like it and do not miss our next posts about Vietnamese Dish Recipes tomorrow. See you next time. If you have any comment, please let us know. Have a great meal with your family and friends. Good luck for your cooking.