- Use whisk to stir well yolks with sugar until this mixture turns white yellow color.
- Filter flour into this mixture, mix by whisk until they mix well together.
- Pour fresh milk and whipping cream into pot, cook until it starts boiling.
- Pour immediately mixture in step 2 into pot in step 3 (Use whisk to stir gently when pouring). Cook with small heat and do not stop stirring.
- Stir with small heat until this mixture becomes thick like you want. Turn off the heat and pour vanilla syrup.
- Wait to reduce heat and pour into clean bowl, cover well and put in fridge. Here is the final step to create the main part from one of yummy Vietnamese Dessert Recipes.
- Boil clear tapioca pearls and wash in cold water to make sure they will not stick together.
- Clean and peel off the cover of mangoes. Slice into small cubes.
- Pour the mixture in step 5 into glass jars (1/3 of each jar)
-For dressing, adding more tapioca pearl and mangoes on top. Next, pour a little strawberry syrup and any fruit you want.
Finally, one of beautiful Vietnamese Dessert Recipes is finished by you. How do you feel? It is so easy for making right? I bet your family and friends will totally fall in love with it. Good luck for your cooking.